By Kim Pagel, Photo Pro Marketing Manager
As you make your purchasing decisions this holiday season, please consider the impact you can have on your local community. We would like to have a chance to win your business based on price, service and after sales support. Just a reminder that our prices are the same as what you see advertised online or at the big box stores!
What do you do when you purchase that expensive camera or lens online or from a large big box store and you have problems? Where do you go when you have questions about how to use your gear correctly? Or what if you purchase it online and it turns out to be a grey market product that doesn’t come with a Manufacturer’s Warranty? Where do you go for service?
We believe it’s in our customers best interest to do business with Photo Pro. Take a look at our exclusive VIP Program for those who purchase their camera through us. The retail value of our VIP Program is worth over $150! It’s a win / win!
And consider this as you make your purchasing decisions.
- More Money Kept In Our Community – Independent retailers return more than three times as much money per dollar to their local community than chain competitors. And purchasing online takes money out of a local community and returns little.
- Makes Our Community Unique – Photo Pro is one of only three photo stores left in the state of Iowa. Local businesses like us are what make our community unique.
- Tax Dollars – Shopping local means more money for infrastructure, parks, and other public projects that help communities thrive.
- Nurture Community – We get to know our customers and they get to know us. It’s nice to do business with someone you can look in the eye. Studies have shown that local businesses donate to community causes at more than twice the rate of chains.
- Local Expertise – If you have a question about photography or photo products, we have an answer or know how to get it for you. We are passionate about what we do. This isn’t our job, it’s our passion.