Photo Pro offers a number of Photography Classes and Workshops. Our goal is to help people capture and print great pictures in order to preserve memories.
However, not everyone learns best in a group setting. Some people learn best with one-on-one help. This is why we have created our One-On-One Mentoring program.
There are many benefits to one-on-one sessions.
- You can get individual attention.
- You can cover the material at your own speed.
- The content is individualized to what you want to learn.
- You can ask as many questions as you want!
One-On-One Mentoring sessions can be designed around your interest and what you want to learn. Some of the more popular topics include the following:
- Basic camera operation including Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO.
- Lightroom modules – Library, Develop, Book, Slideshow and Print
- Use of a speedlight and modifiers
- How to set your camera up for different types of photography i.e. sports, wildlife, indoor events, landscape, children and family, etc.
- Macro photography
One-on-One sessions take place in our store. We also offer a Shoot With session. These are hands-on sessions at a location of your choosing. We shoot with you and then review your photos as part of the learning process. There is an extra charge for travel for the Shoot With sessions.
The cost for One-On-One Mentoring is $75 per hour. Individualized instruction like this can help take your photography to a new level. Call us at 319-866-9121 to set up an appointment.